Design Engineering Universal Fuel Injector Cover 4 Pack
Fuel Injector and sensor covers solve the problem of rough idle, stalling and vapor lock due to hot fuel. In hot temps, both performance and factory fuel injectors can be at risk of vapor lock or heat soak causing a rough idle, slow starting or other potential serious engine problems. DEI has the solution by introducing Fuel Injector Reflective Heat Covers available in packs of two, four, six or eight, that reflect direct and radiant heat away from the injectors. Constructed of high-temperature rated glass fiber material bonded to a heat reflective aluminized material, DEIs Fuel Injector Heat Covers can be used on most any engine configuration utilizing stock or aftermarket fuel injectors. Cooler fuel injectors will perform more efficiently, offering a more consistent throttle response. Installation is a breeze as the injectors do not have to be removed. The covers are made with a split design allowing them to wrap around each individual injector and are secured with a sewn-in hook and loop fastening edge.
- Cooler injectors operate more efficiently
- Prevent vapor lock & heat soak
- Easy installation using simple hook and loop fastening
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?