First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Fuel Injector Line DCD59-7014Shop All Duralast
Part # DCD59-7014
SKU # 1102498
Price Not Available
A common problem on the Cummins 5.9L engine is contamination of the fuel fittings and lines resulting in injector failure when serviced. Replacing the line at time of injector replacement or service is highly recommended to reduce injector failure due to contamination. DURALAST premium fuel lines meet or exceed critical OE performance specifications for sealing and burst pressure.
- Premium OE quality materials
- Cylinder specific exact-fit geometry ensures a leak free connection
- Precision machined fittings with corrosion resistant plating
- Includes OE fit mounting bracket where applicable
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?