Bosch Fuel Injector 62402
|Fuel Injector O-Rings Included||2|
|Item Grade||Premium Replacement|
|Injector Plug Type||USCAR|
|Fuel Injector Type||MPFI (Port or Multi-Point Fuel Injection)|
The BOSCH Fuel Injector portfolio has a return rate of ≈ 1PPM making Bosch the industry benchmark. All BOSCH Port Fuel Injectors have a robust design and are capable of using ethanol (E100). All BOSCH Fuel Injector released to the aftermarket are OE fit, form and function, produced to OE specifications.
- OE Supplier, provides exact flow and original spray pattern for optimal performance.
- Exact OE fit, form, function
- Product includes top and bottom mounting O'Ring for quick and easy installation
- Flexible installation and spray characteristics for every engine
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection