Continental/VDO Fuel Injector FI11363S
|Fuel Injector Type||MPFI|
VDO fuel injectors are original equipment manufactured part. The operate at exact OE specifications and provide the exact quality of OE components supplied to auto manufacturers worldwide. Professional technicians and DIYers alike want quality products for ease of installation. They are built in OE ISO TS certified facilities and manufactured to the highest quality standards. They offer dependable performance and robust design by being original equipment while still maintaining a competitive price.
- Simplified plug-and-play installation
- Made in ISO certified facilities
- Durable long-lasting design
- Exact form fit and function
- Made in the USA
- The exact OEM part
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection