First, set your vehicle
Duralast Fuel Injector MPDL1318N8Shop All Duralast
Our advanced flow matched injectors promote smooth engine operation and balanced fuel delivery reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions. Stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service life. Precision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel. High-temp Viton o-rings enable prolonged sealing of injector under extreme heat conditions. Fiber optic yttrium aluminum garnet YAG laser welding and 100 million cycle testing ensure quality in every box. With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues. As a global manufacturer, we have complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product.
Advice and How-To's
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor