First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
GP Sorensen Fuel Injector 800-1238N-6Shop All GP Sorensen
Part # 800-1238N-6
SKU # 490526
Price Not Available
Fuel Injection Type
MPFI (Port or Multi-Point Fuel Injection)
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and aftermarket fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- Our flow matched injectors promote smooth engine operation and balanced fuel delivery reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- Stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service life
- Precision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel
- GPS designs, specifies and manufactures engine management products with only one goal in mind: to make them the very best. with GPS you ll find more part numbers than any other aftermarket source
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?