First, set your vehicle
GP Sorensen Fuel Injector 800-1486NShop All Sorensen
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and after market fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- Our flow matched injectors promote smooth engine operation and balanced fuel delivery reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- Stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service life
- Precision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel
- High temperature viton o-rings enable prolonged sealing of injector under extreme heat conditions
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works