First, Add Your Vehicle
GP Sorensen Fuel Injector 800-2185NShop All Sorensen
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and aftermarket fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- Each unit is carefully identified, completely disassembled and cleaned.
- Top-of-the-line quality and performance
- All component parts are quality tested with the worn parts being reconditioned or replaced.
- The reassembled units are calibrated to OE specification, checked on the flow bench to validate flow, and checked for leaks before being packaged.
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works