End 2 Type
End 1 Type
Now you can replace a damaged connector without spending time or money on the entire fuel line. But that's not the only advantage. Highly resistant to the extreme temperatures that lead to cracking, Dorman's Fuel Line Connectors prevent leaks from forming.
- Save time and money by repairing only the damaged section, not the entire fuel line
- Dorman’s Quick DisConnect label offers a complete selection of connectors, clips and line repairs for fuel lines, oil and transmission lines and heating/cooling systems
- Easy to install
- Also available as part of Dorman’s Fuel Line Repair Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?