Delphi Fuel Pressure Regulator FP10016
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Outlet Attachment Type||Push In|
|Compatible Fuel System Style||Return/Returnless|
|Inlet Attachment Type||Push In|
|Boost / Vacuum Reference Port||Yes|
|Maximum Pressure Rating (psi)||0.0|
|Adjustable Fuel Pressure||No|
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world's top automakers, OE Heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part.
- Robust diaphragm materials means longer life, improved durability and compatibility with a wide range of fuels
- Precisely manufactured internal valves, diaphragms and springs means excellent performance under all engine operating conditions
- Quiet operation, no audible regulator noise
- Consistent and predictable fuel pressure throughout system range of control provides great drivability
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection