GP Sorensen Fuel Pressure Regulator 800-329
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Outlet Attachment Type||Bolt|
|Compatible Fuel System Style||Returnless|
|Inlet Attachment Type||Bolt|
|Boost / Vacuum Reference Port||Yes|
|Adjustable Fuel Pressure||Yes|
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and aftermarket fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- Precision engineered pressure regulators for proper fuel delivery and engine performance
- Our fuel pressure regulators are application specific for the perfect fit and form
- A robust engineering design for greater resistance to leakage
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection