First, Add Your Vehicle
GP Sorensen Fuel Pressure Regulator 800-435Shop All Sorensen
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and aftermarket fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- A robust engineering design for greater resistance to leakage
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Our fuel pressure regulators are application specific for the perfect fit and form
- Precision engineered pressure regulators for proper fuel delivery and engine performance
- Honda Accord Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Honda Civic Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Ford F150 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Toyota Camry Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Pressure Regulator
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works