First, set your vehicle
Delphi Fuel Pump Strainer BFS0001Shop All Delphi
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world's top automakers, OE Heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part, comprehensive portfolio for a wide range of vehicles and model years.
- Filtration performance and micron rating meet or exceed OE requirements
- Replacing the strainer is always recommended when replacing a fuel pump
- Strainer uses saran strainer material to ensure filtration performance
- OE replacement strainer designed for use with Delphi electric fuel pumps
- Honda Accord Fuel Pump Strainer
- Honda Civic Fuel Pump Strainer
- Ford F150 Fuel Pump Strainer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Pump Strainer
- Toyota Camry Fuel Pump Strainer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Pump Strainer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Pump Strainer
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Pump Strainer
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Pump Strainer
- Ford Focus Fuel Pump Strainer
Advice and How-To's
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It