Spectra Premium Fuel Pump Strainer A49STR
|Outlet Fitting Thread Size||1/8 -27 NPSF|
|Minimum Flow Rating||20gph|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||Yes|
|Inlet Fitting Thread Size||1/8-27 NPSF|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
The TruGrade Fuel Systems program features unique innovation and solutions by offering premium OE fit, form, and function as well as exceptional vehicle coverage and exclusive problem-solving features.
- TruGrade Fuel Systems Mechanical Fuel Pumps are designed to meet or exceed OE requirements, and many of these units have high capacity along with good vapor handling characteristics.
- TruGrade Mechanical Fuel Pumps feature precision castings and rockers help ensure a long life.
- Advanced polymer pump diaphragms help ensure consistent performance in multiple fuel blends.
- A new fuel filter is recommended when replacing pump.
- Honda Accord Fuel Pump Strainer
- Honda Civic Fuel Pump Strainer
- Ford F150 Fuel Pump Strainer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Pump Strainer
- Toyota Camry Fuel Pump Strainer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Pump Strainer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Pump Strainer
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Pump Strainer
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Pump Strainer
- Ford Focus Fuel Pump Strainer
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection