Dorman Fuel Tank Filler Neck 577-348
|Filler Neck Cap Included||No|
|Filler Neck Diameter (in)||1|
At last, pump gas with the assurance that you’re helping protect the environment while you save money. Designed to prevent fuel leaks during fill ups and to therefore diminish the associated likelihood of air and roadway pollution, it resists moisture build up. Rust, corrosion, and the deterioration they cause are averted. Keep expensive, potentially hazardous gas where it belongs: in your tank.
- Engineered to comply with current emission standards and to pass state inspections
- Powder coated and constructed of durable steel for lasting use
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Comes with necessary hardware for installation (where applicable)
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection