First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Fuel Cap Included
At last, pump gas with the assurance that you’re helping protect the environment while you save money. Designed to prevent fuel leaks during fill ups and to therefore diminish the associated likelihood of air and roadway pollution, it resists moisture build up.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Powder coated and constructed of durable steel for lasting use
- Comes with necessary hardware for installation (where applicable)
- Engineered to comply with current emission standards and to pass state inspections
- Honda Accord Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Honda Civic Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Ford F150 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Toyota Camry Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Ford Focus Fuel Tank Filler Neck
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?