First, set your vehicle
Spectra Premium Fuel Tank Filler Neck FN500Shop All Spectra Premium
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium fuel tank filler necks meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Unit is leak tested after production to ensure product in free from fuel and / or evaporative leaks
- Tested with OE fuel cap to prevent evaporative emission and check engine light failure
- Fit tested on the very same vehicle application for which it was developed verifying first-hand that the design fits properly and can be easily installed
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE fuel system design expertise
- Unit is dual coated for enhanced corrosion protection
- Honda Accord Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Honda Civic Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Ford F150 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Toyota Camry Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Ford Focus Fuel Tank Filler Neck
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works