First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Fuel Cap Included
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium fuel tank filler necks meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Unit is leak tested after production to ensure product in free from fuel and / or evaporative leaks
- Tested with OE fuel cap to prevent evaporative emission and check engine light failure
- Fit tested on the very same vehicle application for which it was developed verifying first-hand that the design fits properly and can be easily installed
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE fuel system design expertise
- Unit is dual coated for enhanced corrosion protection
- Honda Accord Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Honda Civic Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Ford F150 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Toyota Camry Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Tank Filler Neck
- Ford Focus Fuel Tank Filler Neck
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?