Dorman Fuel Tank Strap 578-061
Dorman's fuel tank straps are durably constructed to withstand exposure to daily and severe road and weather conditions. They are recommended for replacement when replacing the fuel tank.
- Sold in pairs for convenient installation
- Corrosion resistant
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Quality tested for trouble free performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection