Dorman Fuel Tank 576-108
|Fuel Capacity (gal)||63|
|Fuel Tank Overall Height (in)||11|
|Fuel Tank Overall Length (in)||42.375|
|Fuel Tank Shell Material||Steel|
|Filler Neck Included||No|
|Fuel Tank Coating||Paint|
|Fuel Tank Overall Width (in)||14.375|
This replacement fuel tank is precision-engineered to match the fit and function of the original fuel tank on specified vehicles. Solid galvanized steel construction and corrosion-resistant paint ensures long-lasting performance.
- Reliable replacement - this fuel tank directly replaces the original fuel tank on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Durable materials - galvanized steel is the most rust-resistant material available for aftermarket fuel tanks
- Pre-painted - an additional layer of corrosion-resistant paint saves time and extends service life
- Cost-effective fix - part matches original design and performance at lower cost than replacement at dealership
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection