First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Fuel Tank Coating
|Filler Neck Attached
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium fuel tanks meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Made with corrosion resistant, OE approved, Ni Terne steel for durability
- Unit is leak tested after production to ensure product in free from fuel and / or evaporative leaks
- Each new fuel tank is road tested to ensure real world performance and to verify that each design meets our high standards for quality
- Lock ring included with each tank to reduce installation time and to ensure a complete repair
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE fuel system design expertise
- Engineered to stringent tolerances based on our Canadian engineers’ in-depth knowledge of the OE part it’s designed to replace
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?