Spectra Premium Fuel Tank GM32A
|Filler Neck Attached||No|
|Fuel Tank Coating||Lead-Tin Coating|
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium fuel tanks meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Made with corrosion resistant, OE approved, Ni Terne steel for durability
- Unit is leak tested after production to ensure product in free from fuel and / or evaporative leaks
- Each new fuel tank is road tested to ensure real world performance and to verify that each design meets our high standards for quality
- Lock ring included with each tank to reduce installation time and to ensure a complete repair
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE fuel system design expertise
- Engineered to stringent tolerances based on our Canadian engineers in-depth knowledge of the OE part its designed to replace
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection