First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
GP Sorensen Fuel Pressure Regulator 800-281Shop All GP Sorensen
Part # 800-281
SKU # 221953
Price Not Available
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and after market fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- A robust engineering design for greater resistance to leakage
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Our fuel pressure regulators are application specific for the perfect fit and form
- Precision engineered pressure regulators for proper fuel delivery and engine performance
- Honda Accord Injection Pressure Regulator
- Honda Civic Injection Pressure Regulator
- Ford F150 Injection Pressure Regulator
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Injection Pressure Regulator
- Toyota Camry Injection Pressure Regulator
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Injection Pressure Regulator
- Dodge Ram 1500 Injection Pressure Regulator
- Toyota Corolla Injection Pressure Regulator
- Chevrolet Cruze Injection Pressure Regulator
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?