First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Throttle Body Spacer 46-37001Shop All aFe Power
Part # 46-37001
SKU # 860735
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 9
|6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
Silver Bullet throttle body spacers create turbulence in the air flow just prior to entry into the engine increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response and fuel efficiency. Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are constructed out of durable 6061-T6 billet aluminum and use a unique serrated/helix entry to create turbulence at the manifold while eliminating the annoying whistle found in other helix-only throttle spacers.
- Adding a Silver Bullet throttle body spacer lengthens the intake track which helps increase intake air speed increasing performance and improved throttle response.
- Adds up to +10 HP and +8 Lbs. x ft. of torque
- This throttle body spacer is 50-state legal: CARB E.O number D-550-11
- This spacer fits: Honda Civic Si 12 - 15 L4-2.4L
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?