Cardone New Fuel Injection Throttle Body 6E-7002
All CARDONE 100% New Electronic Throttle Bodies are guaranteed to fit and function like the original due to our proprietary engineering standards. Each unit is built and tested as a complete assembly to ensure quick installation and reliable performance. All components match O.E., ensuring accurate air flow in all driving conditions and peak engine performance.
- Critical components used in manufacturing the electronic throttle body, including the housing, throttle plate, position sensors, throttle actuator motor and throttle plate return spring conform to precise O.E. dimensions.
- Each throttle body is tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points, ensuring an optimal fuel/air ratio.
- 100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performance.
- Each unit is guaranteed to fit and function like the original.
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection