Cardone Remanufactured Fuel Injection Throttle Body 67-2018
Every CARDONE® Remanufactured Electronic Throttle Body undergoes a proprietary disassembly, inspection and renewal process. Each component is meticulously evaluated and then renewed or replaced, depending on whether the component meets our stringent engineering standards. A proprietary cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from deformity, ensuring optimum airflow. Every unit is tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points to ensure peak performance.
- Each unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Each component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced resulting in reliable and consistent performance.
- A specialized component cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from being deformed, ensuring optimum air flow.
- The high and low integrated throttle position sensors are tested to match O.E. characteristics throughout the entire operational range.
- Final assemblies are tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points.
- Each unit is guaranteed to function like the original.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection