Duralast Fuel Injection Throttle Body TB1247D
|Housing Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Fuel System Type||F1|
|Air Intake Port Maximum Diameter||2.8125|
100% New Duralast fuel injection throttle body assemblies have been fitted with special magnetic throttle position sensors preventing physical wear and expanding the life expectancy of the units.
- Non-contact Hall-effect sensor for expanded unit life expectancy | Developed to the highest levels of quality | Extensive testing for proper OE intended fit and on road performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection