A good selection of accelerator pump discharge nozzle sizes is indispensable to the proper tuning of the accelerator pump system. The nozzle hole size determines the rate of fuel discharge. A larger hole will shoot the fuel at a faster rate, and with less pressure, than a smaller hole. Sizes are stamped on each nozzle. For example, the number 31 indicates that the nozzle hole size is .031-inches. Various styles of nozzles are offered by Holley.
- 0.025 in. Hole Size
- Tube Type
- Includes 2 Gaskets
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?