These metering orifices control fuel flow into the metering system. They are rated in flow capacity cubic centimeters per minute and are changeable for tuning purposes. The shape of the entry, exit, and size determines flow. All Holley Main Jets are flow tested and then stamped with the correct number
- Fits Models 2010/2300/4010/4011/4150/4160/4500
- Sizes From 40-110
- 1/4 in.-32 Thread
- 0.101 in. Jet Size
- Standard Main Jet
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?