Vacuum secondaries are activated by venturii velocity through the primary venturii and further aided by secondary venturii velocity. Engine/manifold vacuum is not related and has no effect on the operation of the carburetors secondary system.
- Vacuum Secondary Diaphragm
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?