These fuel lines are not only great looking but are very functional. They incorporate a small, convenient 1-1/2 inch diameter fuel pressure gauge. The gauge is designed to read in 1/2 inch pound increments and has a range of 0-15 pounds.
- Very Functional
- 1.5 in. Fuel Gauge
- Range Of 0-15 lb.
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?