Engineered to replace stock fuel hoses exactly, these fuel hose kits are complete and ready-to run. Built with Russell stainless steel braided hose and anodized aluminum hose ends, they easily connect to the OE component for maximum reliability and a professional-looking installation. The stainless steel outer braid resists abrasion and corrosion and a CPE synthetic rubber hose is compatible with all hydrocarbon and alcohol-based fuels.
- Designed For 600/660 Series Carbs
- Fuel Block Has .3750 in. NPT Female Inlet/Outlet
- Includes A Balanced Flow Fuel Block
- Includes Four Full Flow Hose Ends
- Includes Two 18 in. Lengths Of -6 ProFlex Hose
- Includes Two Big Bore Carb Fittings
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?