Now you can replace a damaged connector without spending time or money on the entire fuel line. But that’s not the only advantage. Highly resistant to the extreme temperatures that lead to cracking, Dorman's fuel line connectors prevent leaks from forming.
- Dorman’s quick disconnect label offers a complete selection of connectors, clips and line repairs for fuel lines, oil and transmission lines and heating/cooling systems
- Save time and money by repairing only the damaged section, not the entire fuel line
- Easy to install
- Also available as part of Dorman's fuel line repair kit
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works