End 1 Gender
End 2 Gender
The Edelbrock 1729 fuel pressure regulator is machined from aircraft quality aluminum for those who demand the best. Edelbrock EFI fuel pressure regulators have an internal diaphragm made of fluorosilicone to ensure high temperature protection resulting in an extended life. They are compatible with all grades of gasoline, ethanol, methanol and E85 fuels. These regulators will hold fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown. Mounting bracket and hardware are included. Each regulator features a vacuum/boost compensating port for a supercharger, turbo or intake manifold vacuum connection. Regulator part #1729 has a black and clear finish with -10 inlet and outlet ports with -6 return.
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?