Outlet Port Diameter
Inlet Port Diameter
This Edelbrock fuel pressure regulator #174123 is machined from aircraft quality aluminum for those who demand the best. This carbureted fuel pressure regulator has an internal diaphragm made of fluorosilicone to ensure high temperature protection resulting in an extended life. This Edelbrock fuel pressure regulator #174123 is compatible with all grades of gasoline, ethanol, methanol and E85 fuels. Pressure regulation slope is 0.75 psi/gal of flow rate change. Will hold fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown. Developed for optimum compatibility with Edelbrock electric fuel pumps.
- 0.375 in. NPT Inlet Port Diameter0.375 in. NPT Outlet Port Diameter160 GPHBlack Anodized FinishMade in The USA
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?