Easily and affordably restore the fuel line to safe, proper functioning with Dorman's high quality fuel line. It’s available in multiple sizes, enabling you to replace only the damaged section-instead of the entire line.
- Easily fits into the fuel fitting or fuel barb
- Recommended for use with Dorman's fuel line repair kit
- Save time, money and labor by replacing the failed part, not the assembly
- Constructed of high quality fuel-grade nylon or coated steel to for long-lasting durability against fluctuating under hood temperatures
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works