Easily and affordably restore the fuel line to safe, proper functioning with Dorman' high quality fuel line. It’s available in multiple sizes, enabling you to replace only the damaged section-instead of the entire line.
- Easily fits into the fuel fitting or fuel barb
- Recommended for use with Dorman' fuel line repair kit
- Save time, money and labor by replacing the failed part, not the assembly
- Constructed of high quality fuel-grade nylon or coated steel to for long-lasting durability against fluctuating under hood temperatures
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?