Street Avenger carburetors are known to bolt on right out of the box and Holley is excited to announce the addition of our new 2bbl Street Avenger models available in 350 and 500 CFM. Street Avenger carburetors have great features such as optimized street calibrations; three vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy startups; built-in fuel filters; and an included 3/8" fuel line connection so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store.
- Vibratory Polished For Good Looks
- Optimized Street Calibration That Works Out Of The Box
- Factory Preset Electric Choke For Easy Startups
- Built In No Trouble Fuel Inlet Filter
- Provides Precise Fuel Control For Low End Torque/Acceleration
- Gen Iv No Trouble Power Valve
- Three Vacuum Ports [1 Pcv/Brake 1 Timed Spark 1 Full]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Defects In Material/Workmanship
- 100% Wet Flow Tested By Holley Technicians
- Arrives Ready To Run
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?