The Street Demon redefines the street carburetor with clean looks and ease of use! It offers enthusiasts a straight–forward carburetor designed to deliver a stable idle, amazingly crisp throttle response and smooth performance. Its optimized calibration and dual mounting pattern make it Run–Ready(TM) for a large variety of engines and vehicles! Available in Hand Polished, Tumble Polished or Tumble Polished with Aerospace Composite Bowl for significant heat insulating benefits. Get one today and experience Performance That's Out of This World!
- Ball Burnished Shiny Aluminum w/Black Composite Fuel Bowl
- Designed For Use On Most Stock To Mildly Modified V8s
- Developed From the Ground Up With Smooth Styling
- One Piece Airhorn Is Easy To Clean and Maintain
- Electric Choke Management Means Easy Cold Starts
- Dual Mounting Bolt Pattern Fits Most Aftermarket Intake Manifolds
- Integrated Fuel Bowl/Main Body Dsg. w/Gasket Eliminates Leak Path
- Small 1-11/16 Throttle Bores Delivers Crisp Throttle Response
- Metering Rods Control Easily Accessible w/o Carb Disassembly
- Single Fuel Inlet For Simple Installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 Transmission Kickdown Cable Mtg. Location
- Patent Pending Mechanical Design
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?