The Street HP uses the best features from Holley's race Bred 4150 HP carbs, but tamed for street and light competition use. The contoured main body from the 4150 HP has a tumble polished shiny finish. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street and strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response and drivability. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc.
- Vibratory Polished Alum Good Looks/Weight Savings/Lasting Shine
- Performance Upgrade For Stock To Mildly Modified Vehicles
- Universal Calibration For Easy Bolt-On Performance
- Man. Choke Cable Hand Controlled For Cold Start Control
- Vacuum Secondaries For Use On Wide Variety Of Vehicles
- Single Feed Fuel Inlet For Easy Installation
- Power Valve Blow Out Protection
- 100% Wet Flow Tested By Holley Technicians
- Arrives Ready To Run
- Compensates For All Vehicle Weights Gearing/Transmissions
Advice and How-To's
- How Superchargers Work for Cars
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?