Tap image to zoom
Fram Spin-On Fuel Filter P1105Shop All Fram
Part # P1105
SKU # 540776
Price Not Available
Clean fuel is important because there are small jets and passages in the carburetor and opening in a fuel injector. The fuel filter is responsible for keeping the smaller contaminants in the system out of the engine and other fuel delivery components. On carburetor engines these contaminants can cause clogging of orifices or jets and cause the vehicle to get too much or not enough fuel.
- Changing the fuel filter can improve your engines emissions
- High technology filtration
- Prevents clogging and fuel delivery problems in your fuel line
- Designed to remove harmful contaminants from your vehicle s system
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?