First, set your vehicle
Edelbrock Performance Fuel Pump 1718Shop All Edelbrock
Edelbrock Part # 1715 Victor Series fuel pump is for 429/460 Ford. The Edelbrock Victor Series fuel pump is a must for drag racing, circle track racing, street machines or any application that demands a high-volume fuel delivery, these fuel pumps feature a high quality three stage polished finish. High-volume 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet orifices surpass the capacity of conventional models. Produces 10 psi and must be used with an external fuel pressure regulator such as our Fuel Pressure Regulator #8190 or #1727. For gasoline only. Clockable lower housing can be rotated in 60° Increments for best inlet/outlet alignment.
- Adjustable lower housing can be rotated in 60° increments for best alignment
- Produces 10 psi
- Uses an external fuel pressure regulator
- 3/8 In. NPT inlet and outlet
- Honda Accord Performance Fuel Pump
- Honda Civic Performance Fuel Pump
- Ford F150 Performance Fuel Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Fuel Pump
- Toyota Camry Performance Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Fuel Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Fuel Pump
- Toyota Corolla Performance Fuel Pump
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Fuel Pump
- Ford Focus Performance Fuel Pump
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?