First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelbrock Performance Fuel Pump 1720Shop All Edelbrock
Part # 1720
SKU # 952900
Price Not Available
Outlet Fitting Thread Size
Gasket Or Seal Included
Mounting Hardware Included
Edelbrock part #1720 Performer RPM Series fuel pump is for Small-Block Chrysler designed for use with all Edelbrock carburetors used in Performer or Performer RPM applications. These high-performance's street Fuel Pumps feature a high quality three stage polished finish. The unique valve design improves flow quantity and quality, and will support engines up to 600 hp. High-volume, 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet surpasses the capacity of conventional models. Produces 6 psi and does not require a regulator. Use with gasoline only. Clockable lower housing can be rotated in 60 Deg Increments for best inlet/outlet alignment.
- Honda Accord Performance Fuel Pump
- Honda Civic Performance Fuel Pump
- Ford F150 Performance Fuel Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Fuel Pump
- Toyota Camry Performance Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Fuel Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Fuel Pump
- Toyota Corolla Performance Fuel Pump
- Ford Focus Performance Fuel Pump
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?