Mr. Gasket 2-3.5 PSI Electric Gas Fuel Pump 42S
|Item Grade||OEM Standard Part|
|Maximum Pressure Range (psi)||3.5|
|Maximum Free Flow Rate (gph)||3.5|
|Minimum Pressure Range (psi)||2|
|Minimum Free Flow Rate (gph)||42|
MRG micro electric fuel pumps are compatible with all fuels and additives. Solid-state worry free electronics. Eliminates vapor lock and flooding. Works well as a fuel transfer pump and makes a great stand-alone or booster pump. Self-priming pump with simple two-wire design.
- 2-3.5 psi, 42 gph universal design for most import 4, 6 cylinder carburetor applications
- Includes fittings and mounting hardware along with easy to follow diy instructions
- Pumps require approximately one amp average draw at maximum delivery
- Works on 12 V negative ground systems only
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection