First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Steel And Composition
MAHLE Original® gaskets provide world class sealing products trusted by OEMs & Technicians around the globe.
- Exhaust pipe gaskets from MAHLE Original are manufactured with the best materials to withstand high temperature applications.
- MAHLE Original® gaskets utilizes OE equivalent or better materials in all our gaskets
- All MAHLE Original® gaskets meet or exceed the original equipment specifications providing the finest sealing products available
- The contents of MAHLE Original® gaskets are packaged in shrink wrapped tray, giving you the added security of knowing that you have the right parts, prior to opening the package
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter Gasket
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler