First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Walker Exhaust Flange Gasket 31332Shop All Walker Exhaust
Part # 31332
SKU # 276276
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 11-12
|Fiber With Metal Fire Ring
Complete your exhaust repair with Walker® gaskets and flanges. Available in a variety of styles and sizes, they’re designed to work with OE exhaust components and Walker aftermarket replacement parts.
- AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT SIZES -- Offered in a variety of styles and sizesfora quality vehicle repair
- HEAT RESISTANT -- Designed to resist heat for long-lasting performance
- PREMIUM MATERIALS -- Made from high-quality materials for durability and long life
- ENGINEERING EXPERTISE -- Parts are reviewed and validated and approved by Walker engineers through rigorous research and development
- REAL-WORLD TESTED -- Parts are tested on-vehicle and validated to ensure optimal performance on the road
- EASIER TO INSTALL -- Featuring slotted bolt holes (where applicable) for easy installation, gasket slips into place
- BETTER TOGETHER -- Use premium Walker® accessories when installing Walker catalytic converters and mufflers for a complete exhaust system upgrade
- Honda Accord Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Honda Civic Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Ford F150 Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Ford Focus Exhaust Flange Gasket
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?