First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Walker Exhaust Flange Gasket 31404Shop All Walker Exhaust
Part # 31404
SKU # 278198
Price Not Available
Fiber And Metal Laminate
Complete your exhaust repair with Walker® gaskets and flanges. Available in a variety of styles and sizes, they’re designed to work with OE exhaust components and Walker aftermarket replacement parts.
- AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT SIZES -- Offered in a variety of styles and sizesfora quality vehicle repair
- HEAT RESISTANT -- Designed to resist heat for long-lasting performance
- PREMIUM MATERIALS -- Made from high-quality materials for durability and long life
- ENGINEERING EXPERTISE -- Parts are reviewed and validated and approved by Walker engineers through rigorous research and development
- REAL-WORLD TESTED -- Parts are tested on-vehicle and validated to ensure optimal performance on the road
- EASIER TO INSTALL -- Featuring slotted bolt holes (where applicable) for easy installation, gasket slips into place
- BETTER TOGETHER -- Use premium Walker® accessories when installing Walker catalytic converters and mufflers for a complete exhaust system upgrade
- Honda Accord Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Honda Civic Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Ford F150 Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Ford Focus Exhaust Flange Gasket
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler