Walker Exhaust Flange Gasket 31523
|Material||High Temperature Graphite With Wire Mesh Core|
Walker®, with our worldwide OE partnerships and manufacturing facilities, possesses the technical excellence needed to meet today's emissions control needs, while developing solutions for tomorrow's challenges. Walker® is a 'one-stop' convenience, offering complete engine-to-tailpipe coverage of replacement emissions control systems and components for popular domestic and import vehicles in broadmarket, performance, and commercial vehicle applications. Walker® delivers optimal OE-style fit, appearance, and dependability in aftermarket emissions control parts.
- Walker® supplies all of the accessories you need to do the complete exhaust job
- Offered in a variety of styles and sizes for your installation needs
- Designed to work seamlessly with OE and Walker aftermarket replacement parts
- Heat resistant for long life
- High quality material helps to ensure a leak-free connection
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?