2013 Scion xB Exhaust Flange Gasket
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-16 of 16 Results
Notes: Ring type F, inner diameter 2.36", outer diameter 3.08", width 0.63". Graphite/wire mesh with sleeve. Exhaust pipe to manifold.
- PRICE: 24.99
- Material: Graphite/Wire Mesh With Sleeve
Notes: Position in exhaust system diagram from hot to cold (converter to muffler/tailpipe): 11
- PRICE: 12.99
- Thickness: 0.5in
- Inside Diameter: 2in
- Material: High Temperature Graphite With Wire Mesh Core
- Outside Diameter: 2.5in
Notes: "Position in exhaust system diagram from hot to cold (converter to muffler/tailpipe): 6"
- PRICE: 7.49
- Thickness: 0.18in
- Inside Diameter: 2.25in
- Material: Fiber And Metal Laminate
- Outside Diameter: 2.75in
Related Parts & Products
- 2013 Scion xB Valve Cover Gasket
- 2013 Scion xB Head Gasket
- 2013 Scion xB Intake Manifold Gasket
- 2013 Scion xB Oil Pan Gasket
- 2013 Scion xB Thermostat Gasket
- 2013 Scion xB Oil Drain Plug Gasket
- 2013 Scion xB Timing Cover Gasket
- 2013 Scion xB Transmission Pan Gasket - (A/T)
- 2013 Scion xB Full Gasket Set
- 2013 Scion xB TBI Base Gasket
- Ford Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Chevrolet Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Honda Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Toyota Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Dodge Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Jeep Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Hyundai Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Kia Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Subaru Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Mazda Exhaust Flange Gasket
- GMC Exhaust Flange Gasket
- View all Makes
Advice and How tos
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance