Cometic Performance Head Gasket C4274-027
|Location:||Performance Head Gasket|
Cometic MLS (multi-layer steel) Head Gaskets provide maximum sealing performance for today's high output engines and require no sealants. MLS gaskets are ideal for both aluminum heads to aluminum blocks and aluminum heads to cast iron blocks. They can withstand the shearing force created by the two materials. MLS gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel. The outer layers are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton. Viton is designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions and surface finishes.
- Coated with heat resistant substance
- Maximum sealing performance
- Ability to rebound to resist corrosion
- Increased strength
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?